Convert your cassettes to MP3! Listen to your favorite classics on your phone, MP3 player or Burn to CD.
Turn your nostalgic cassette tapes into MP3s and listen on your computer, smartphone, iPod, or in the car!
Converts cassette tapes to MP3
Now you can quickly convert all your old tapes and mixtapes to a digital MP3 format so you can listen to them on your smartphone, computer or ipod.
Easy to use
Through universal design, our equipment can be used for various tapes. The easy-to-use format allows you to convert music on the tape to mp3 files.
Listen to music anytime, anywhere
Lightweight and with a compactable design, our Cassette to MP3 features an audio output that allows you to listen the tapes in real time on your stereo, headphones, earbuds, car speakers or any other speaker systems.
Designed with your on-the-go life in mind, our Cassette to MP3 fits in any bag and allows you to play and transfer music anywhere. It runs on battery or USB power when connected to your computer for flexible operation.
How to use cassette tapes for MP3
1. Insert the tape into the recorder
2. Connect the burner to the computer via USB
3. Use the software you want to record.No driver required!
4. Add new MP3 to your playlist and device
Transfer on your device (eg iPod, iPhone, etc.).
- Dimensions: 11cm(4in) (length) x 8cm (3in) (width) x 3cm (1in) (height)
- Plug & play USB device (no driver necessary)
- Power Supply: USB Cable or 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Working time: 2 hours with 2x AA batteries
- Audio output: 3.5mm stereo jack (same as the headphones)
- Audio Channel: Stereo L/R
- Bit Rate: 128, 160 and 190 Kbps
- Operation Buttons: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Direction (Change direction of tape to switch from Side A to Side B)
- USB Cable Length: 80cm
- Power Consumption: 400W
- Weight: 300g
- Free Downloadable Software (Audacity)
1. one USB 2.0 port, Pentium4 CPU or above
2. 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
3. Mac or Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win10