Flexible Drill Bit has a flexible shaft, designed to help you complete those difficult tasks with ease. Bend it, twist it and turn it, this drill extension works perfectly on screws that are located in those awkward, hard to reach places.
More description of our Flexible Drill Bit -
- Excellent Quality - Explore this flexible extension for drill bit. Made of PP plastic, carbon steel, and magnetic steel, combine to become a good quality assurance product that is practical and durable to use.
- Application - It can be bent, twisted, and rotated at many different angles. This soft drill connecting shaft mainly used to narrow space, dead ends, and other places that screwdriver is hard to work in, like computer chassis, electrical cabinets, furniture, electrical appliances, etc. Allowing you to do flexible installation work.
- Safety Working - The inner shaft of this flexible drill bit has a wide range of rotation and high-quality stability. When the internal shaft rotates freely, the flexible black casing protects your hands from hurt and perfectly completes your work.
- Compatible - The 1/4 inch hexagon drill bit connecting shaft fits drills well, suitable for both an ordinary hand drill and an electric drill.
- Easy Replacement - Explore flexible extensions for drills, compatible with Small wrench, Cordless Screwdriver, Pneumatic Screwdriver, Torque drill, Electric screwdriver. Flexible drill extension screwdriver with many application scenarios.
- Material: PP Plastic + Carbon Steel + Magnetic Steel
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Orange
- Torque: 5 N
- Support RPM: 800-1200
- Hex Shank: 1/4 inch (6.35mm)