- NFC smart chip ring is a fashionable wearable electronic product that performs mobile phone functions and shares data through the connection of NFC radio frequency communication technology with a mobile phone. It does not require any power supply and has a high-grade waterproof capability. The ring has a built-in NFC chip. You need to bring your own NFC to use it.
Data Sharing Functions
The smart ring is an elegant and wearable electronic product that can be connected to a smartphone through near field communication (NFC) to complete execution and data sharing functions. The design has a high level of water resistance and can be used without any power supply. The built-in NFC chip can only be connected to a smartphone with an NFC function.
Place the smart ring in the NFC area of the smartphone to perform: screen unlocking, application lock unlocking, application quick start, business card, and URL transmission, and reading information.
Quickly Start The Phone Application Program
You need to quickly start the program written on the smart ring in advance. When the smart ring rings, the phone will automatically find and start the program. Touch unlock, bracelet touch unlocks, screen lock, application lock settings (some phones require root user to use this feature).
Lock/unlock The Program
Select the application to be locked/unlocked, write a smart ringtone, and simply dial the phone ringtone to start the application to protect personal privacy. Click Personal/Share Memo, you can store private content on the ring, you can also share your business card, wifi password, graphic information, etc. It can also be used as a private memo to unlock the only way to unlock.
No Waterproof Load/depth
Built-in ultra-sensitive DNF chip can be used without power, easy to use.
- (1) First check whether the mobile phone has an NFC function. Usually, the mobile phone NFC switch is in the system setting of the mobile phone. If the user does not find the mobile phone NFC function and other options, please contact the mobile phone manufacturer after-sale or Baidu to search for the corresponding mobile phone model. With NFC function, And confirm the cell phone NFC signal area.
- (2) If the mobile phone has an NFC function, turn on the NFC switch, search the application software market about NFC function software, download the installation, according to the above prompt operation.
- (3) Open the downloaded NFC software, according to the above instructions of the software,
- (4) Since NFC is near-field communication, when reading any task, make sure that the ring chip is located in the NFC signal area close to the phone, otherwise, it may cause normal reading and writing. Then according to the mobile phone APP, function operation setting, matching, establish fast function application.
- (5) Support NFC function smart fingerprint password lock, NFC smart attendance, need to match, write label information or number synchronization can be used.
How to choose a ring size?
- How to Measure Finger Size
- ✤ Use a thin string (don't use a scrip) and place the ring at the bottom of the finger (it's ok if the finger joint is larger).
- ✤ Please be sure to tension the string when measuring the finger, preferably not more than 1mm deviation.
- ✤ It is recommended to take the average of multiple times measuring results.
(L x W x H)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.